The UD-400 has a protective armor that runs the lenth of the sponson's fixed to the bottom to protect the hulls in shallow water conditions and can be beached at speed with no damage.
What Makes Dux UD-400, The Boat of The Future? The Dux Inflatable boat, is a Catamaran designed inflatable with more floor space, and maximum Stability. Designed to follow the space and Stability Standards of all Dux Inflatable Boats and built with the highest quality, true UV-A / B resistant materials, (Urethane Inflatable Boat Fabric), that carries a 5 year warranty. This superior inflatable, is great for hunting, fishing, river runs and a very stable platform for several water applications. If you are in the market for an inflatable boat / yacht tender, be sure to look closly at the Dux Model, UD-400 Aka, Universal Dux, before making your decision to purchase the outdated traditional Inflatables of the past.
Dux is an innovator of superior quality in Design, water handeling, smooth riding watercraft that is fit for most water conditions, with maximum safety.
- Three piece composite flooring, ½ inch.
- Double sponson inflation design.
- Four air chambers in all.
- Aluminum transom with a lifetime warranty.
- Fiberglass wing.
- Urethane 34.5 oz. fabric Berry Amendment Approved and Made In The USA.
- Length: 13’ 6 ”
- Beam: 7' 1”
- Tube Diameter: 21.70”
- Material Weight: 34.5 oz. fabric Berry Amendment Compliant / Made In The USA.
- Dry Weight: 138 lbs
- Max Persons: 6
- Max Capacity or Load: 1700 lbs
- Air Chambers: 4 plus wing
- Engine Shaft Length: 15”
- Max Hp: 25 Hp